Monday, March 28, 2011

Talk About Tech. Difficulties!

I am sooo sorry to those people who look at my blog! I think I might be finally up & rolling again...(fingers crossed!) I have had a whirlwind of things going WRONG!
First I couldn't get my videos uploaded on my computer....then after a week I finally got them uploading but then when I tried to put them on BLOGGER it FAILED!
I then realized all my hard work in doing all those videos & figuring out how to put them on here, was all done in vain! Blah!  So I decided okay I have going to have to do everything AGAIN and take simple step by step pics!  Welp, that was a disaster I went to go use my camera once again & it DIED on me! Now I know my camera was old but it didnt' have to go out and DIE on me! So for over a month I have been waiting to buy a NEW camera which I finally got! YAY! So....again bear with me! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment